CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I just picked up my 1996 Ford Ranger after repairs there(clutch and ball joints). The staff was great! They repaired it quickly! They kept the car clean and the pricing was good too! The truck runs great! Thanks for the great job! I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know! THANKS AGAIN!
Get free Coupons
Take advantage of these great offers!
$10 OFF Oil Change
Mention that you saw the coupon on the website or print it out and bring it in when you have your vehicle serviced. Not valid with any other offers.